As I completed my Monday routine of grocery shopping for the week, I knew I was coming home to a blank blog page for the day and thought I would probably just pull up some dusty ol' draft and wrap it up quickly so I could have something to publish for the day. That's what I thought... until I opened my email to see I had been tagged by Robin over at robincharmagne.com to participate in Get To Know Me Monday. Oh yeh... I am so up for that!
2. When was the last time you cried? Um... I can't remember fpr sure. But I have a strong feeling it was when I was PMSing last month.
3. Do you have kiddos? Yep - two offspring. One female, one male. And an adorable little 2 yr old grandson!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Probably. Then again, I argue with myself all the time - so maybe not. LOL
5. Do you a guilty pleasure? Watching Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I came late to the GoT bandwagon. We watched all the first 3 seasons this winter and just finished last week in time for season 4 premiere this Sunday! And how perfect did it work out that WD season finale was yesterday (NO spoilers please - I'm watching to night!!) I can transition right from one guilty pleasure to another without a break.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Mostly yes. Except for when I have to write numbers. I don't like how I write those.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? This might fall back in that "guilty pleasure" category. I love sickly sweet kids cereals, especially Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, and FrootLoops. Yeh... I'm 12 years old at heart.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Whether or not they are smiling.
9. What is your eye color? Blue. Like blue, blue. They are my favorite feature. People comment all the time on how blue they are. Some even ask if I wear contacts.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Hmmm.. maybe A scary movie with a happy ending!
11. Favorite tv show? See #5. Oh, and my daughter has completely gotten my hooked on Dr Who. I probably sound like an uber-geek now, don't I?
12. Summer or Winter? While the real answer is Autumn or Spring - I'm the crazy gal who is gonna pick Winter for this. I much prefer Winter over the summer heat.
13. Hugs or Kisses? BOTH!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The Grand Canyon. We took a road trip out west to visit my grand daddy in New Mexico.
15. Do you have any special talents?
16. Where were you born? Right down (up?)the road in Asheville NC
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, crocheting, and crafting
18. Do you have any pets? One dog. One cat. The fewest we've had in a while!
19. Favorite movie? All time fav - Gone With the Wind. I so wanted to be Scarlett O'Hara when I was growing up. Also all the old Molly Ringwald movies - 16 Candles, The Breakfast Club, etc.
20. What color is your car? Dark gray
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I am still trying to figure that one out. Yikes!
HEY - This was kind of fun! Anyone else got any questions for me? You might just get an entire blog post written as an answer!