Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pride

"Pride leads to every other vice: it is the complete anti-God state of mind" ~ C S Lewis (Mere Christianity)

Pride. 

Thinking I can handle things independent of God.
That I've got this.

That I knows what is best for me. 

Thinking of MY wants.. MY feelings. Above others. 

Holding grudges because I am too proud to let go of the hurt and just forgive.  

It all comes down to the sin of Pride. 


 Humility is the answer.  

Humbling myself before God so that I am able to love Him with all my heart, all my soul, all my strength, and all my mind.

Thinking less of myself and more of others so I can love them as myself.  

Letting go of the pride.

Letting in the love.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!