Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shameless

The grand baby has absolutely zero sense of modesty. 

In fact, some of his most carefree, joyous moments seem to be when he is running around without a stitch of clothing.  And the other day as I was considering that, I thought back at how when he was little the male offspring was the same way. 


http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/

And that's when I realized - that must be pretty close to how Adam and Eve felt before the fall!
Naked, joyous, carefree, shameless.

"Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame." ~ Genesis 2:25


God sees us in our nakedness.  He knows everything about us.  Every good thing.  Every flaw.

And He loves us anyway. 

aHe wants to wash away our sin and walk with us, just as he walked with Adam and Eve in the garden. 
Joyous, carefree, shameless.

Find me connecting at these Blog Hops and Link Ups

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!