Thursday, March 20, 2014

Winter Reflections

It's official friends!  Winter is over!  Well, at least according to the calendar, but we all know that old man Winter will likely try to hang on a bit longer.  But the schedule says it's time for Spring, and while I don't mind Winter it is time for it to move on and give Spring her time in the spot light.

Now that winter is wrapped up, I wanted to take a look at my Winter To-Do list and see how many items I am able to mark off for this season.

  • Go for a walk in the snow
  • Begin working to building up inventory for Queen B's Busy Work
  • Make homemade cocoa mix
  • Finish at least the first book in the Game of Thrones series I have not finished it, but I am working on it!
  • Work out more frequently
  •  Bake some bread (I've got a bread maker around here somewhere)
  • Come up with a brilliant Valentine idea to surprise the Man of the House
  • Clean out and organize the storage closet (seems like a good project for a cold winter's day) 
Not too shabby. Now... on to Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!