Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Morning Brain

I'm pretty sure I set my marbles down around here somewhere.  Now if I could just locate them!

I'm suffering from a pretty serious case of what I have now given the title of "Monday Brain".  Of course, it's not confined to just Monday and can, in fact, occur on any given day of the week.  But today is Monday - so there ya go...

My mind is wandering already today.  I can't seem to stay focused on any one thing for very long.  If I try to think about what I need to accomplish at work today - I start thinking about what I want to pack to eat today

While thinking about which foods to pack - I start thinking that I need to go feed the chickens. 

As I consider that - I realize I also need to feed the cats and dog. 

From there my mind zooms over to what we're eating for Christmas dinner.

And what I need to bake this week.

And how the Little Man only has 2 days of school this week. 

And stocking stuffers.  And cleaning I still need to finish.  And wrapping that needs done.

And all the while, I should be getting dressed for work.

Which brings me right back to what I need to do at work today before the long Christmas weekend.  And the way my mind keeps wandering - I am know pondering how I'm going to manage to accomplish ANY of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!