Monday, December 12, 2011

Taking A Month Off

Here's what I think...  at least one time each year a woman should just be able to decide that she is not going to deal with her cycle and get the month off. 

Think about that one!  Once a year you just make up your mind - "Nope, not dealing with THAT this month"  And you don't have too!  Wouldn't that be nice?

No more having to pack those extra special supplies when you're going on vacation. (and why oh why does it always seem to show up when we are going on vacation anyway???).

No more anniversaries or romantic getaways interrupted by the extra company.

Or maybe just one less holiday made extra stressful by the raging PMS. 

That's all I'm asking.  Just one month off.  But for now - I must go figure out who ate the last of my Hershey Kisses so that person can PAY.

2 comments:

  1. Having had the monthly cycle equipment removed years ago, I can say with absolute pleasure that life has been GOOD since then, and I've saved a ton on supplies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cath - is it bizarre to say how jealous I am? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!