Saturday, December 31, 2011

More Than Expected

2011 was a year of highs and lows.  A year of surprises.  As I look back over my list of resolutions for last year I am surprised at how many I accomplished to some degree, and how many there are where I completely missed my mark.  But considering the year as I whole, I honestly have to say that I am in a much better place personally than I was this time last year.

Looking ahead, I want 2012 to be the year of "MORE".  And with that thought, I make my new list of resolutions, to experience MORE.

In 2012 I will enjoy MORE of every day and every experience.

In 2012 I will continue to make The Man of the House, our marriage, and our family MORE of a priority.

In 2012 I will read MORE.

In 2012 I will blog MORE.

In 2012 I will learn MORE.

In 2012 I will do MORE to improve my health.

That's it.  Short and simple.  MORE in 2012...


2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions Beckey! Good luck on obtaining those goals. January always holds such promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Cath! Stay tuned.. I'm sure there will be plenty of updates showing up in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!