Friday, December 30, 2011

Watch THIS

I know I'm not the only one that does this.  Every time the new year approaches I say "this year I am going to lose weight and get healthy".  And by the time the holidays roll around at the end of that year - I have managed not to accomplish that.

This year really is going to be different.  This is the year I have jump started my resolution and joined Weight Watchers.  I'm all signed up, have 3 months paid for in advance, and I am ready to go.  My points are figured, my plan is being managed.  I'm official.

Am I nervous?  A little.  Maybe.

But this is my public declaration...

THIS IS THE YEAR I LOSE WEIGHT AND GET HEALTHY!

It's out there.  I'm accountable now.  And anyone that may happen to read this post is welcome to ask me in about a month how it's going so far.

I am so ready to watch my weight... watch it disappear!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been a card carrying WW member for a few months now and finally got serious with it a few weeks ago when Steve started seriously dieting...13 pounds so far and counting...this is the year I will get stronger and healthier! Good luck Beckey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!