Friday, August 3, 2012

Cruising with Ripe Peaches and Flat Abs

Each week Feeling Beachie gives us four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.


Want to be featured as a Co-Host to the hop? Come up with four fill in’s of your own and email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you get a nice little mention in that weeks hop! Please help her out and email some statements!  This week’s co-host is Jen from what would jen do (she came up with the last two statements)
And, since Feeling Beachie is sharing her blog hop with us - it's only far that we share and share alike! So, be sure to tweet, facebook, etc about the Follow Friday blog hop. And add the little linky tool there at the bottom to your own blog if you participate!

This week’s statements:

1.I have no desire ___
2.I love the smell of ___because____
3.I wish that my ___________ would magically_________
4.In one month I ____________

And now... without further ado (was there "ado" to start with?) - MY FILL-IS!

1.I have no desire to go on a cruise.  The idea of being out in the middle of the ocean with land no where in sight does not make me happy!  Have you not heard of the Titanic?  Yes, I know there are no ice burgs in the Caribbean.  Doesn't matter.

2.I love the smell of ripe peaches because it feels like summer

3.I wish that my abs and arms  would magically become tone and tight.

4.In one month I will probably be just as behind as I am now!

5 comments:

  1. I really want to go on a cruise because I've heard they are fun, but then I think about being in the ocean with no land in sight and think it's not such a great idea. Then I want to go, and the cycle starts all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yummy fresh sweet smelling peaches, I smell the store ones and always wonder where is the smell? who would buy this with no smell ? but living where we did we had peach orchards every where and plenty of fresh ones.So no shortage of that sweet peachy smell. Have a great weekend :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do a cruise but I am afraid of motion sickness!
    Oh, how I wish my arms would be toned and magically too, I mean really I don't want to have to work for it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the blog hop ~ ah, you should go on a cruise at least once in your life! Take a 3-day to Mexico, trust me, it would be fun.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete