I'm still trying to get a hold of the idea that July is over. What happened it? Where did the time go? Looking back over my goals for that month, I realize that I accomplished a few of them. Some got a bit of attention, but not as much as I had planned. And several of them - meh...I'll try to convince myself it's the thought that counts or some other comforting cliche'.
For now, it's on to a new month, and a new set of goals. Some carry over from July. Some are fresh for August.
- Start some canning and/or freezing!
- Take at least one hour of time for myself each week. Give myself a pedi, take a bubble bath, etc., less processed foods.
- Start working on items to increase the inventory for Queen B's Busy Work
- Complete "About" page for Queen B's Busy Work
- Daily writing. Not blog stuff - fiction or poetry.
- Look into getting a book for help with writing exercises and/or prompts
- Schedule a date night with the man of the house.
- Get The Little Man ready to go back to school.
- Get back on track with household chores.
- Work on creating and organizing crafting area in office/guest room.