Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude & Thanksgiving: Day 2

"Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!" ~ 2 Corinthians 9:15 (ESV)



I AM THANKFUL FOR:

16.  Apple pie with vanilla ice cream
17.  Knowing my family is together and safe when the power went out
18.  Mulled cider
19.  Leaves dancing on the wind
20.  Silence
21.  Clean laundry
22.  Mad DIY skills
23.  Carving jack o'lanterns
24.  Warm fuzzy socks
25.  The man of the house and the grand baby laughing together


For the month of November I am going to focus on giving thanks for each of the blessings in my life. Each day will include a post listing at few things I am thankful for. The purpose being to help me foster and develop a spirit of gratitude and praise into my life.

It is my prayer that each of you will chime in along the way and share a few things you are grateful for also.








2 comments:

  1. Great list! Apple pie with ice cream...yum!!! Clean laundry...be still my heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!