Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happiness In A Little Chocolate Cup

Be still my beating heart...  And my suddenly overactive saliva glands!

If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you are probably aware that in recent years I developed an apparent allergy to peanuts which causes my face to swell up like a big red balloon.  Given my great love for all things peanut butter, this was devastating to me.  The greatest loss was my beloved peanut butter cups.  (insert sound of sobbing and violin music here)

With this knowledge, you can now imagine my excitement when I opened the package that arrived the other day to find these little lovelies:



One of my fantabulous sisters (the groovy middle one) made me a batch of "peanut butter" cups from a soy butter substitute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!