Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Still Grateful. What Now?

As November begins to draw to a close, I find myself in a bit of a conundrum. 

You see, I have enjoyed sharing the blessings in my daily life very much with the series "30 Days of Gratitude".  So much so, that I'm not ready to see it end. 

In the past I had the "Thankful Thursday" posts.  But somehow I'm not sure that just once a week is enough. 

Or is it? 



Should I simply consolidate all those daily blessings into one weekly post?  Or does my growing sense of thankfulness and my slowly filling gratitude journal deserve more than a little weekly blurb?

Do I start a new thankfulness series every month?

Do I just do "30 More Days of Gratitude & Thanksgiving?

Do I scrap the whole thing and just stick to my private gratitude journal? 

Or continue sharing in the hope that my experience will encourage others to explore the blessings in their own lives?

So, where do I go from here?










4 comments:

  1. God has indeed given us SO much to be grateful for. I remember this one quote: What if we woke up tomorrow with only what we thanked God for today? I think I want to participate in a "30 days of Thankfulness" next year... I think it's a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca. It has been a wonderful way to renew a spirit of gratitude in me!

      Delete
  2. I have so enjoyed reading your thankful lists. They have caused me to see my blessings too. If you decide to continue posting them, I will gladly read them! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!