Saturday, November 17, 2012

What's That Doing In The Dishwasher?


I'm not sure why someone felt compelled to run the lid from the empty pickle jar through the dishwasher.  The jar didn't get similiar treatment - it's in the recycling.  I'm curious as to why just the lid?  Was someone planning something with it?  (Hope not, I tossed it!)  

Whatever the reasoning was - you better believe I am not saying one single word about it being in there - I'm just thankful that someone else actually loaded and ran the dishwasher!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, the things we find when others help!! Like you, I keep quiet and am thankful someone else did the work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to confess tht I'm not always so laid back. I'm known to flare up when things aren't done "my way" (aka: how I would do it) The Lord is working on that, and I am learning.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!