Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude & Thanksgiving: Day 4

"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! "~Henry Ward Beecher

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

31.  Glasses for the male offspring
32.  Protection plan which makes replacing those glasses affordable when they are broken
33.  Quiet time in the afternoon
34.  The male offspring playing with his nephew
35.  Halloween candy


For the month of November I am going to focus on giving thanks for each of the blessings in my life. Each day will include a post listing at few things I am thankful for. The purpose being to help me foster and develop a spirit of gratitude and praise into my life.



1 comment:

  1. I am loving reading your thankful lists. They cause me to reflect on my own life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!