Tuesday, August 27, 2013

It's WHAT?

It's the last week of August, y'all!  The last week!  Of August!

I don't know about you, but for me this year is flying by just way too quickly.



Especially once we hit this point.  School started yesterday.  Which means that in the blink of an eye it will be Halloween. And then Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which starts the whole holiday season time warp.

That's right.  Christmas is less than 4 months away. Which for some of you might seem like just all the time in the world.  But for the craft minded - those of us planning to crochet/knit/sew/etc many of our gifts - it is time to get busy!  For us, those months are short, short, short!  (If you've ever been crocheting like a crazy woman on December 23 - or worse, Christmas eve - you know what I'm talking about!)

I'm getting my plans in place for what I want to make a few certain special someones.  And no, I'm not sharing what they are - because I know most of those special someones happen to read this here blog.  You'll just have to wait and be surprised.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!