Friday, August 2, 2013

Join the Yes Girls

Through my daily Bible reading and devotionals the topic of obedience to God, as well as finding and following God's purpose for me, keeps coming up over and over again. 

Because of this, I have chosen to follow the Proverbs 31 online bible study based on the book "What Happens When Women Say Yes to God" by Lysa TerKeurst.  I recently read this book on my own and loved the things I learned about myself and my relationship with God in its pages.

Now I am looking forward to getting deeper into it (along with almost 22,000 other women from 120 countries!)

According to the Proverbs 31 Ministries website, through this online Bible study you will learn to:
  • listen for His voice and discern what He is asking you
  • see how wholehearted obedience honors His presence in your life
  • give yourself to Him and let Him affect lives around you in amazing ways

If you are ready to say "YES" to God, I invite you to join me in this online Bible study.  It's completely free to sign up here: http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/.  

All you need is a copy of the book, a notebook/journal, a pen (or two, or ten - if you're like me!), and a willing heart and mind.  This bible study is flexible to fit into your schedule! 

I'm saying "Yes"... won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!