Monday, August 5, 2013

The Man I Want To Be

My husband (aka: the Man of the House) is the kind of person I want to be.


He's the guy who really would give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it.

He's the guy who gives a ride to a couple in the parking lot at Sam's Club because they locked their keys in their car and the spare set is at home.

He's the guy who lets an older man go in front of him in the check out line, even though he has just as many items as we do.

He's the guy who doesn't just loan you the use of his truck, but gives up part of his Saturday morning to help you with whatever it is you're needing to haul somewhere. 

He is patient, understanding, and always making excuses for some of the most trying people I know. (I may or may not fit into that category)

He's easy going. He's kind. He's generous. He's funny. (and he's quite good looking too!)


I think I want to be him when I grow up!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!