Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Yes, Way!

When I find myself thinking "there's no way!" in response to some situation, circumstances, idea, thought, or dream - it helps to remember that Jesus calls Himself "the way" (John 14:6).  All things are possible with Him! (Matthew 19:26, Philippians 4:13)


I don't have to have my act all together.  I don't have to be perfect. God can use us right where we are.  With all our faults.  All our shortcomings.  All our weaknesses.  He is going to provide whatever I need to handle anything he has planned for me at any given moment. 

God doesn't expect perfection.  He expects weakness.  In fact, he tells us that His power is made perfect in our weaknesses.  (2 Corinthians 12:9)

If it's part of God's plan for me, and I do the work required on my part - anything can happen.  I just have to be willing to say "YES" to His agenda and accept it with open hands - Palms Up!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome words of wisdom!! Willingness....is all He asks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, it is just what I needed to read today. Thank you for taking time to right this. As a mom to two littles I need to read this more often then not.

    Stopping by from the linky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you were able to take something positive away with you to carry through the day. :0)

      Delete
  3. "His power is made perfect in our weaknesses" oooh, Amen. So thankful for that! Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Callie! Have a beautiful blessing filled day!

      Delete
  4. Love this post! Thanks for reminding us that God loves us the way we are- we are just imperfect women saying yes and loving a perfect God!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!