Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Unconditional Love


I am constantly amazed by how God loves!!   He loves us all unconditionally.  The saved. The sinners.  Christians, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, atheist.  Old, young.  Rich or poor.  Every last one of us.  He loves us.

That doesn't mean He approves of everything we do.  Or that He turns a blind eye to it.  He doesn't dismiss our transgressions.  He despises the sin in our lives.  But He still loves us no matter what - even with all of our shortcomings.

His heart aches for those who don't know Him.  Don't trust Him.  Don't believe in Him.  Even as they reject Him - He loves them.

He loves us.  And all He wants is our love and acceptance in return.  For us to come to Him, to say "Yes" and step into the warmth of His perfect, unconditional, eternal Love for us. 

2 comments:

  1. I remember several years ago telling a young boy how proud I was that he had accepted Jesus. He looked at me and said, "I just asked Him into my heart". So simple for kiddos!!! Wish older folk saw it that way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!