Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude & Thanksgiving: Day 18

“The whole of the life -- even the hard -- is made up of the minute parts, and if I miss the infinitesimals, I miss the whole. These are new language lessons, and I live them out. There is a way to live the big of giving thanks in all things. It is this: to give thanks in this one small thing. The moments will add up.” ~ Ann Voskamp



I AM THANKFUL FOR:
101.  Blue skies without a single cloud
102.  The Man of the House's steady breathing beside me in the dark
103.  John 3:16
104.  Glaze of frost on the grass
105.  Dinner with friends

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore your #102!!! I'm so grateful for that, too!!! So precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!