Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude & Thanksgiving: Day 5

“We pray for the big things and forget to give thanks for the ordinary, small (and yet really not small) gifts.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

36.  Birthdays
37.  Birthday text messages from family and friends
38.  Funny grand baby noises
39.  California rolls
40.  Iced tea (sweet, course)

For the month of November I am going to focus on giving thanks for each of the blessings in my life. Each day will include a post listing at few things I am thankful for. The purpose being to help me foster and develop a spirit of gratitude and praise into my life.




4 comments:

  1. I smile thinking that one day I will hear the sound of my grandbabies coos!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't begin to explain how wonderful and how much fun having a grand baby is! :0)

      Delete
  2. I am thankful for a lot of things too this month - especially for my beautiful one year old - Preston! I love your post! Found you on Bloggy Moms and thought I would stop by :)

    If you get a chance, I'd love for you to visit One Fine Wire - I have a wonderful giveaway going on right now that's perfect for the holidays.

    It's really nice to meet you!
    www.onefinewire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by and thanks for the comment sharing something you are thankful for! He's such a cutie!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!