Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude & Thanksgiving: Day 6

"Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name." ~ 1Chronicles 29:13

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

41.  Soft serve ice cream in a cone
42.  Guest bloggers
43.  Bubble baths
44.  Chocolate cake
45.  Nook tablet

For the month of November I am going to focus on giving thanks for each of the blessings in my life. Each day will include a post listing at few things I am thankful for. The purpose being to help me foster and develop a spirit of gratitude and praise into my life.



2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, remembering to be thankful for the little pleasures along with our special wonderful moments :)

    P.S. I found you from NaBloPoMo, Lucy's Reality, my Wordpress blog. (in case you go searching for my blog,not my Blogger blog, Sedona Urbanity,just my photo blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Lucy! :0)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!