Friday, November 2, 2012

Co-Hosting the Follow Friday Four Fill-In: ME!

TGIF! Which means it's time again for the Follow Friday Four Fill In Blog Hop! Each week, Feeling Beachie gives us four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.




Want to be featured as a Co-Host to the hop? Come up with four fill in’s of your own and email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you get a nice little mention in that weeks hop! Please help her out and email some statements!

This week’s co-host is Your's Truly!!  I came up with the last two statements.

The statements are:
  1. Growing up _____
  2. Wouldn’t ____ be wonderful?
  3. If I hadn't _____, then I never would have _____.
  4. When I _____, I like to _____.
MY RESPONSES:
  1. Growing up is over-rated!
  2. Wouldn't winning the lottery be wonderful?
  3. If I hadn't dropped out of college, then I never would have met the man of the house.
  4. When I am sick, I like to read a book while sipping ginger ale.

6 comments:

  1. Good job co-host...I am a fan of ginger-ale also :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I hadn't been so bad in math I would not have met my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah... ginger ale, I had forgotten that we used to sip it when ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it is. The minute I start feeling bad I want ginger ale!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!