Monday, October 1, 2012

September Goals: Update

Not a bad month for  as far as completing goals.  A few that didn't get finished and leave me feeling a little behind.  I think they will need to be put into higher priority to complete in October.

September Goals:

  • Finish "About" page for Queen B's Busy Work
  • Continue making new items for Queen B's Busy Work
  • Do SOMETHING to start organizing crafting area!
  • Schedule a September date night with The Man of the House  
  • Make more time for reading
  • Write everyday - either blogging or writing journal (or both!)
  • Start making at least 2 Christmas presents
  • Take some relaxing time for me each week (give myself a pedi, take a bubble bath, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!