Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November: 30 Days of Gratitude and Thanksgiving

Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! ~ Psalm 95:2



For the month of November I am going to focus on giving thanks for each of the blessings in my life.  Each day will include a post listing at few things I am thankful for.  The purpose being to help me foster and develop a spirit of gratitude and praise into my life.

It is my prayer that each of you will chime in along the way and share a few things you are grateful for also.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your posts each day! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think this is a great idea count me in if not daily I will try a few times a week :) my blog writing has been hit-n-a miss on the daily.
    blessings Beckey ~Janice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah!! I can't wait to read what you post! :0)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!