Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday: October 18

Thursday is the day when I pause to take a few minutes and just soak in all the blessings which have been poured over me during the past week. What are you thankful for?


It is a gray and gloomy Thursday here where I live.  A little windy.  A little chilly.  But, I'm not letting it turn me into Debbie Downer! 
Nope!  As odd as it may sound, I'm enjoying the day.  It's perfect weather to settle in, organize some coupons, write some blog posts, and catch up on some crochet and such for Queen B's Busy Work.

This Week I Am Thankful For:
  • Negative Test Results:  A friend's skin biopsies all came back clear of cancer!
  • Walks At The Park:  The Man of the House and I took a walk at the park Monday evening.  It was nice to get some exercise and fresh air while having some alone time to talk with each other.
  • Higher Education:  The female offspring started her college classes this week.  I am so proud to see her making choices and working to improve life for her and the grand baby.
If you feel inspired to write your own "Thankful Thursday" post - please share the link in the comments. I would also be very thankful if you included a mention and a link back to this blog somewhere in your post.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!