Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One-Minute Wednesday: BOOK

I have loved reading as far back as I can remember.  I still remember the first book I read on my own "The Three Little Pigs".  Back when straw was such a difficult word!  So many books come to mind when I think of reading as a child.  The Nancy Drew series, Little House on the Prairie (all of them), and Charlotte's Web.  But perhaps the one I remember most is "Island of the Blue Dolphins" about native girl living on a northern Pacific Island who is left behind when her family leaves the island and how she manages to fend for herself all alone.

**Written in response to a writing prompt from: The One-Minute Writer**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!