Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You're WHERE????

I'm talking on the phone with The Little Man this afternoon while I am still at work and he is in the care of The Princess. 

It's the usual sort of conversation....

Me: How was school?
Him: Ok

Me: Did you learn anything new and interesting?
Him: No

Me:  Did you have a good day?
Him:  I guess so

(It goes on like this for a while.  I won't bore you with all the details.)

Me: What are you doing now?
Him: Nothing. I'm on the toilet.

Me: I'm sorry?  What?  You're where?  (for, surely, I must have misunderstood what he said - right?)
Him: I'm on the toilet.  I'm hanging up now.
(End Call)

As I mentioned yesterday - I will NEVER understand the brain of the 13 year old male!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!