Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday: September 20

This week I am thankful for:


The Gathering:  Wednesday I had the honor of working with some lovely women to help do some prep work for the event.  Today I am grateful for the opportunity to join other women in an evening of worshipping and learning about our Lord!  And that the female offspring agreed to go with me!

Sleeping In:  I gave myself permission to sleep in a little this morning.  I slept until almost 8:00 and it was wonderful!  Even if I feel a little guilty sleeping in while the Man of the House went about his morning and got the male offspring off to school.

Tea: It's the only thing keeping me sane and functioning during the Seven Days Without Coffee








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!