Monday, October 1, 2012

October Goals

October has arrived!  The year just keeps getting busier and busier from this point on.  Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc, etc, etc.  The To-Do list becomes even more important as we start heading into the busy, hectic months. 

To Do List for October:

  • Schedule a date night with Man of the House
  • Write everyday
  • Do more reading
  • Do something "active" every day (see "30 Days of Activity")
  • Work on Christmas presents
  • Work on holiday inventory for Queen B's Busy Work
  • Complete "About" page for Queen B's Busy Work
  • Man of House's birthday!
  • Clean carpets
  • Family coming to visit!
  • Schedule some "me" time each week (bubble bath, give myself a mani and/or pedi, etc)

4 comments:

  1. You go girl with your lists! You inspired me last week to make an October list. I'll post later. Enjoy checking them off! :-). Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see how you did on your October list! :0)

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of blogging a monthly To Do list, Beckey! Great way to push yourself, and I might just have to copy your idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy away! :0) I find it helps keep me a little more accountable to myself to have it out there for the entire world to see.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!