Friday, July 27, 2012

Follow Friday is Back


Photobucket
 
Following a brief leave of absence to grieve the loss of her beloved Alex - Feeling Beachie is back with the Follow Friday Four Fill In Blog Hop. 

Each week she give us four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.
Want to be featured as a Co-Host to the hop? Come up with four fill in’s of your own and email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you get a nice little mention in that weeks hop! Please help her out and email some statements! This week’s co-host is Pam from Trooppetrie (she came up with the last two statements)

And, since Feeling Beachie is sharing her blog hop with us - it's only far that we share and share alike! So, be sure to tweet, facebook, etc about the Follow Friday blog hop. And add the little linky tool there at the bottom to your own blog if you participate!


This week’s statements:

1.I learned how to make _____ in ____
2.I have always wanted to ____
3.My purse always has a __________and _______________.
4.One day when I am ____________I am going to _______________________.

My Fill-Ins:
1.I learned how to make crocheted items in the school of me, with a book, a skein of yarn and a hook.
2.I have always wanted to be someone else - someone prettier, more creative, or smarter.
3.My purse always has a pen or two, or twenty and several lip glosses.
4.One day when I am a lottery winner  I am going to own a house at the beach.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on teaching yourself to crochet! It seems to me you don't need to be anyone else - you're a pretty talented woman if you can accomplish that! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm much more ok with being myself than I ever was in the past!

      Delete
  2. Crocheting is a real talent. I have tried to do it and I could not even do a square pot holder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have lots of lip protecting stuff, but never a pen when I need one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more likely to be the opposite! LOL I have a thing with pens. I always have to have plenty of pens, and I am very picky about them!

      Delete
  4. Hoping you win that lottery!
    I always have so many pens too - but 1/2 the time they don;t have ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a benefit of having so many! Even if some are dry - you have extras! :0)

      Delete
  5. Way to go with the crocheting! I think I could teach myself how to do something like that... maybe... or maybe I'm giving myself way too much credit!
    I would love to own a house at the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beckey, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!