Friday, July 13, 2012

Sleeping In Vs. Staying Up Late



Photobucket
 
It's that time of week again when Feeling Beachie gives us four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.

Want to be featured as a Co-Host to the hop? Come up with four fill in’s of your own and email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you get a nice little mention in that weeks hop! Please help her out and email some statements! This week’s co-host is Annie from the Lemon Drop (She came up with the last two statements)
You've known since kindergarten (if not before) that you should always share. So be sure to tweet, facebook, etc about the Follow Friday blog hop. And add the little linky tool there at the bottom to your own blog if you participate!

This Week's Statements:
1.My day always starts by ____
2.I prefer ___ to ____
3.I never thought I’d __________ until I __________
4. I wish I could ________ for ________________

My Answers:

1.My day always starts by getting a cup of coffee and reading my bible.

2.I prefer sleeping in  to staying up late.

3.I never thought I’d want to have kids until I was pregnant with the Princess

4. I wish I could put one of the many stories in my brain onto paper for a book



6 comments:

  1. MAYBE START WITH SHORT STORIES AND BUILD, IF YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH I THINK YOU WILL GET THERE :} BECKEY WRITING IS A PASSION THAT EITHER FADES OR STAYS AND IF IT STAYS THEN YOU WILL GET IT DONE. FOLLOW THOSE DREAMS YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT IS RIGHT THERE LOOK AT PRINCESS HOW LUCKY IS SHE THAT YOU FOUND YOU DO HAVE THE DESIRE TO BE MOM? I LIKE STAYING UP LATE AND SLEEPING IN LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The challenge is getting it written down. Somehow when I start writing it never seems to come out the way I have it in my head. Does that make sense?

      Delete
  2. I recently did #4 - and it was easier than I thought... you just got to start... that is the hardest part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I've got several starts, and half starts, and stops. I think part of the problem is that when things pop into my head, I'm usually already in the middle of the story so I don't know how to start it. Or where it ends up.

      Delete
  3. I feel the same way about #4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to figure out how to make that translation from brain to paper! LOL

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!