Monday, July 23, 2012

A New Week, A New List: Update

I think things may be looking up when it comes to weekly goals.  I know this was the closest I have come to completing the list since I started blogging them. 


Weekly Goals for July 15 - 20:

  • Write Everyday At first I was thinking no, but as a matter of fact between blogging and my writing journal - I think I did accomplish this!  Yah!!
  • Catch Up On Laundry Mostly.  At some point you have to accept that laundry is a process and will probably never be really "done".
  • Finish Reading 2 Books Before Wednesday Done!
  • Go To Library Done!
  • Bake Cake for Princess's Birthday And DONE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!