Sunday, July 15, 2012

Update: Maybe This Week

So, let's review.  The goals for the first week in July didn't go so very well.  Did the second week end on a more positive note? 


Weekly Goals for July 8 - July 13, 2012

  • Write everyday.  Well, I blogged everyday.  But not much creative writing happened.
  • Complete Etsy orders and get into mail by Thursday  YES!  Filled and shipped!
  • Get that mani/pedi that never happened last week  As a matter of fact - I didn't get out to get a professional mani/pedi.  But I did take some time out to give myself one this week.  So, I'm counting it as done.
  • Clean up kitchen (including cleaning out fridge) I worked on it.  But didn't get as much done as I had planned. So we'll call it half. 
All in all, not too bad.  More done than not, I think.  Things seem to be improving in the goals area.  Yah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!