Saturday, July 7, 2012

So Much To Do, Not Enough Time!

Well, looking back on my goals for this past week  - things aren't looking so great.  I felt very upbeat and optimistic about it, until I reviewed.  Blah... better luck next week.  Here's a quick update:

Weekly Goals for July 2 - July 6, 2012

  • Write everyday.   Yah!  I did manage to meet at least ONE of the goals for this week! :)
  • Get dining room and back porch cleaned up.  Well, sorta.  Kinda.  OK, not so much.  It's cleaner than it was. 
  • Complete 3 pairs of flip flops   Good progress, but not quite complete.
  • Start new crochet project for Queen B's Busy Work   I started a new crochet project, but I think it will end up being for me rather than going up for sale. 
  • Find time to go get mani/pedi   It's the thought that counts?  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!